Job Description: The Marketing Coordinator will assist with the marketing efforts for both Winter Park Lodging Company and Steamboat Lodging Company including all guest facing marketing (email marketing, property listings, website) as well as serving as a contact for our existing relationships with our third party design firms, and SEO/AdWords firms with the goal of increasing company profit through sales strategies, marketing campaigns and increased brand awareness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will work directly with the Marketing Director to assist in the brand & marketing strategy for both companies.
- Write unique, accurate property descriptions for vacation rental listings and update details as required to ensure accuracy across all advertising channels.
- Track & update all photos on listings including photo audits & work directly with photographers/videographers as needed.
- Work directly with the Reservation team, Guest Experience team and Owner Relations team to ensure property listings are accurate.
- Assist with updating property images on listings, floor plans and maintain a cohesive image library.
- Oversee social media accounts for both companies including content creation & promotions.
- Oversee the creation of targeted blogs on company websites to increase organic web presence.
- Assist with email marketing, including contact list segmentation, design, messaging and performance analysis.
- Effectively contribute information and opinions with senior management revenue strategy meetings when requested.
- Support Marketing Director with any & all tasks as required.
- Will hold weekly meetings (both in person and virtual) with the Marketing Director to overview weekly plans & goals.
- Bachelor degree or previous work experience in marketing, advertising, communications or hospitality required.
- Adept computer skills with the ability to adapt to changes in programs and processes, and accurately perform data entry tasks in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Google Drive applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment and work directly with a team.
- Experience in graphic design (Photoshop & Canva), photo/video production and desktop publishing advantageous, but not required.
- Must possess a current driver’s license and be willing to drive company vehicles when required.
- Must be able to sit and work on a PC for extended periods of time.
- 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period
- Wellness Benefit: Steamboat Resort ski pass compensation or other recreational pass of equal value
- PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked + Sick Time
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- Friends & Family lodging discount
- Work remote optional