Bringing a group or large family to Steamboat? Apres Lodge Grande is the perfect multi-family home the features two sides, Apres Lodge North & Apres Lodge South, that can be combined into one large home. Featuring eight total bedrooms (four per side), this large, luxury home sleeps up to 25 guests and has high-end amenities including two hot tubs, two garages, tons of outdoor space, sweeping valley views and more. See below for details on each side of the duplex. Need something smaller? Check out each side of the duplex separately.Apres Lodge North:
Park your cars in the two car, heated garage and store all your gear away before you walk inside your dream vacation home. Head inside to the entry level and find two bedrooms, a King & a Queen (plus Twin Trundle) bedroom that share a full bathroom, along with a powder room for additional guests. Head to the lower level for the perfect kids room featuring Queen over Queen and Twin over Twin bunk beds. This room has a lounge space for extra hang out room and a brand new foosball table to keep everyone entertained.
On the main level, you'll find the heart of the home - an oversized living & dining room that is the perfect place to host family dinners. The kitchen features updated appliances and there's a perfect living room to come together and watch the big game. Get outside to one of the two decks - one on the front of the house that is the perfect place to watch the Yampa Valley sunsets and one on the back deck that hosts gondola views & a private hot tub. Finally, the large King Primary suite on the upper level is the perfect place to rest & relax after a fun day in Steamboat. Additional amenities at this home include high-speed wi-fi, private winter shuttle service, hotel-style linens, remote check-in, keyless entry, fire-pit on rear deck, washer & dryer, heated two car garage, and tons of gear storage.Apres Lodge South:
Apres Lodge South has been recently redecorated with mountain modern touches around every corner. In the open living room, sink into the new couch & chairs to watch the big game on the large TV. Step outside on the front deck to watch the colorful Steamboat sunsets over Emerald Mountain. Whipping up dinner is a breeze in the updated kitchen or on the gas grill and bring your whole group together around the eight person dining table after a fun day on the slopes and trails. The best part of this house? The private back deck/patio that has gondola views from the private pergola covered hot tub. This is the perfect place to soak those sore muscles!
Ready to rest & relax? Head to one of the private bedrooms all with connected bathrooms. There's a King Primary suite on the upper level, bunk room on the lower level and two Queen bedrooms on the main level. Additional amenities at this home include winter shuttle service, powder room on main level, a heated two car garage + two parking spaces, hotel-style linens, gas fireplaces, washer & dryer, ski storage, desk/workspace and large flat screen TVs. Sleeping Arrangements:
- Apres Lodge North - King in upper level Primary suite, King in entry level bedroom, Queen plus Twin Trundle in entry level bedroom, and Queen over Queen & Twin over Twin bunks in the lower level room. Sleeps up to 13 guests.
- Apres Lodge South - King primary suite on upper level, two Queen bedrooms on the main level, and two Twin over Queen bunks in the lower level bunk room. Sleeps up to 12 guests.
Save on Steamboat Resort lift tickets
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Parking:
There is room for two cars in each heated garage & two in each driveway. This home has a steep driveway and/or neighborhood access roads that require 4WD in the winter months. Ski shuttle service available during ski season.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location
: Located 1/4 mile from the base of Steamboat Ski Resort, the free city bus stops 20 yards away that runs every 20 minutes (during ski season) and takes passengers to the Gondola Transit Center. 3 miles from downtown Steamboat Springs, CO.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.