Wrap yourself in mountain style at Aspen Leaf Lodge, a luxury six bedroom home that sleeps up to 12 guests and is less than a mile to world-class skiing at Steamboat Resort. Walk into the main level, open living room that has custom decor & design and features sweeping views of the ski area & surrounding forests. Sink into style in the plush furnishings and warm up by the large gas fireplace after a fun day on the slopes & trails. Make sure you check out some of the wild animals that adorn the house as you head into the gourmet kitchen that's stocked with Viking appliances the chef in your group will adore. There's seating for five at the breakfast bar and 10 at the dining room table for when you want to come together for a meal. There's also a custom wet bar with a wine fridge and a small office space if you need to work while visiting Steamboat. On the lower level, you'll love to escape to the pool table game room that has a large TV to catch your favorite game on. This level also features a large bar & kitchenette, plus lower level yard/patio access that hosts the very private hot tub.
When you're ready to rest easy head to one of the six luxe bedrooms to recharge. There's a main level King Primary suite that has two private decks, a flat screen TV, gas fireplace, large ensuite bathroom & walk-in closet. On the upper level, there's another King bedroom with a private front deck, oversized ensuite bathroom & closet, gas fireplace and flat screen TV. You'll find two identical King bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms on the upper level and a large bunk room with Queen over Queen & Queen over King bunks. Finally on the lower level, there's a very private King bedroom with ensuite bathroom. All of the beds have high-end linens that will offer you a perfect night's sleep while on vacation.
Other amenities at Aspen Leaf Lodge include winter shuttle service, a heated two car garage with additional parking, gas grill, multiple outdoor seating areas, grassy backyard, NEST thermostats, keyless entry, two laundry rooms on separate floors and huge views of the ski area. Your next amazing vacation in Steamboat begins at Aspen Leaf Lodge.Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King Suite on main level, Second King Suite, Third King Suite, and Fourth King Suite on upper level. Bunk room on upper level with Queen/Queen and Queen/King bunks and Fifth King Suite on lower level. Sleeps up to 12 guests.Local Deals:
Save on Steamboat Resort lift tickets
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Please Note:
The owner does occasionally bring their dog to the property, be aware for those who are sensitive.Parking:
There is room for two cars in the heated garage & two in the driveway.Location:
Located 1/4 mile from the base of Steamboat Ski Resort. 2.5 miles from downtown Steamboat Springs, CO.
City of Steamboat Vacation Home Rental License NO. VHR-10-20
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.