Step into Cimarron Circle and surround yourself in mountain design & decor that's just steps from Steamboat Resort. This four bedroom townhome features large bedrooms, two living rooms, a private hot tub, office nook, community pool & fitness area and heated garage.
Walk into the entry level from the heated garage and you'll immediately feel the warmth of this mountain townhome. There are two bedrooms on this level, including a Queen bedroom and a bunk room with a Twin over Full futon, both with their own large ensuite bathroom. There is also a large mudroom on this level with tons of gear storage for your fun Steamboat vacation. Head upstairs to the main level and you'll find the heart of the home. Gather together in the plush living area with a warm gas fireplace & lots of seating options for your entire group. You'll love the decked out kitchen with stainless appliances and everything the chef in your group will need. Have dinner at the oversized dining area with seating for eight at the table and overflow seating for five at the breakfast bar. Head outside onto the deck from the main living area and soak in the private hot tub while chatting with friends or whip up dinner on the gas grill. There's a Queen bedroom with Twin bunk beds and ensuite bathroom on this level as well. On the upper level, you'll find the second lounge area filled with movies & games, plus a small office space. Rest & relax in the King Master suite on this level that has a large ensuite bathroom with a jetted tub, separate steam shower, powder room & dual vanities.
Additional amenities include a community pool & hot tub (COVID winter closures), fitness center (COVID winter closings) heated garage, high-end linens, walking path access to the Resort and private winter shuttle service.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the Master, Queen bedroom with Twin bunks on the main level, Queen bedroom on the lower level, bunk room with Twin over Full futon plus a Full pull out on the lower level and a Full pull out in the upper level lounge. Sleeps up to 12 guests.Location:
1/8 mile to Steamboat Resort with walking path access. 3 miles from downtown Steamboat.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.