Want to be just steps from the action of the Steamboat base area, but still nestled in nature with surrounding privacy? Welcome to Evergreen Lane, a four-bedroom, three bathroom, on-mountain townhome that provides tons of privacy while having one of the best locations at the Resort base area.
Bring a small or large group to this expansive townhome that sleeps up to 12 people in beds throughout four bedrooms, spread out amongst the three levels. Kids will love the lower level bunk room, while adults can spread out in the two main level Queen bedrooms. Sleep in style in the oversized King Master on the upper level and enjoy the huge Master bath with separate tub & shower and private deck. Come together in the large living room and fully stocked kitchen when you're ready for a meal together or just some quality family time. Head out on the main level deck to check out the conditions of Steamboat Resort (Gondola views!!) or sip your coffee and watch the walkers come by on the private trail. Get outside to check out the complex pool and spend an afternoon relaxing your muscles in the hot tub after a long day on the trails. Use all the amenities including a winter shuttle, heated garage, outdoor gas grill & seating, and so much more to make your Steamboat vacation one you won't forget.
And best of all, the location! Walk less than 50 steps to the Wild Plum, a small, high-end grocery, liquor store & deli, plus right across the street are ski rental shops, dining options, bars and more. Easily stroll the 5 minute walk to the Steamboat Resort base area to watch skiers come down, grab food & drinks, or catch one of the free shows in the springtime. This home is perfect if you want to ski down for a quick lunch and then head back for a fun afternoon of skiing.Please Note:
The pool & hot tub is currently closed due to COVID restrictions.Neat Feat:
Take advantage of the lively base area activities, just steps from your door including skiing, snowboarding, the Outlaw Mountain Coaster, mountain biking, putt-putt course and more!Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master on upper level, Queen Master on main level, Queen bedroom on main level & three sets of Twin over Full bunks on lower level. Sleeps up to 12.Location:
Walking distance from Resort base area, 3 miles from Downtown Steamboat, and a short walk to the free city bus line. Shopping & dining options across the street & at base area.Please Read Before Reserving This Home:
This is a quiet neighborhood, so if you are looking for a mountain home to party in, this gorgeous mountain home is NOT for you.
1. This home is located in a quiet neighborhood.
2. You must be age 30 or older to rent this home.
3. No more than 2 cars permitted. (Check-in instructions will specify - one car in garage and one car in driveway are permitted)
4. No use of decks after 10 p.m.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.