**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. Must order with our Vacation Planners by Nov. 2nd. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates!**
Welcome home, to Moraine Circle 30, a fully updated three bedroom condo in the mountain resort area of Steamboat Springs. Featuring all new bedding, fresh decor and updated technology, this is an amazing place to spend your next vacation.
Walk into mountain modern design in this three level condo. The first of three bedrooms is on the lower level and has two sets of Twin over Queen bunks with patio access to the expansive green area behind the property. Check out the in-home sauna on this level as well when you need to get your sweat on. Head upstairs to the split main level to spend some quality time with your group in the open kitchen and warm up by the fire in the modern living room. The first of the King Master bedrooms in on this main level as well and features a private deck, ensuite bathroom and closet. Head to the third level for the other expansive King Master bedroom. Complete privacy prevails in this Master which has all new bedding, ensuite bathroom, walk in closet and deck with valley views. Need overflow sleeping? There's a Full size pullout in the lower level lounge. Store your gear in the entryway closets and park the car in the one car garage.Please Note:
The pools & hot tubs at the Moraine complex are not currently open to guests at this time. Homeowner's Tip:
The valley view from our balconies is beautiful and catching a view of the Steamboat hot air balloons is always a treat!Neat Feat:
Enjoy the wide open back yard with tons of space for the kids to play in the green grass or deep snow.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in upper level Master, King in mid level Master, two Twin over Queen bunks in lower level bedroom, Full pullout sofa in lower level lounge. Sleeps up to 11 people.Location:
Located in Cornerstone/Moraine Townhome complex off of Clubhouse Drive. 1/2 mile to Steamboat Resort, 4 miles from downtown Steamboat & 1/4 mile to shopping & dining. The free city bus (purple line) stops at the street corner of Moraine Circle every 20 minutes (during ski season) and takes passengers to the Gondola Transit Center.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference:
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs; this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.