Plan the perfect Steamboat escape under the gondola at our Norwegian Log 201 condo. 150 yards from the ski slopes or hiking and biking trails and 150 yards away from the free city bus pickup, this is an ideal location during the summer and winter. Plus the views of the Gondola can't be beat, from both the kitchen, dining & living rooms!
This two-level condo is located on the upper level of the Norwegian Log complex ensuring the best views and total privacy. On the top floor, the main living room is spread out under vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan. A large & wide sectional sofa directs your attention to the vibrant 55" flat screen TV while you are warmed by the gas fireplace and granite chimney. In addition, the kids will love the giant beanbag chair! A work desk is tucked away in a side nook for when matters cannot be ignored.
Adjacent to the living room is the open kitchen, which is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and everything needed to prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner during your trip. There are eight seats at the modern dining table that provide beautiful Yampa Valley views and four more seats available at the breakfast bar. Choose from one of two upper-level private decks that provide a gas grill, outdoor furniture, stunning views, and excellent gondola people watching opportunities. Down the hall is a bedroom with a Queen bed and Twin over Full bunk that shares a bathroom with the main level.
The remaining two bedrooms are located on the lower level which offer privacy for the guests in your group. The Master bedroom boasts a King bed, flat screen TV, and attached bathroom with walk-in shower and soaking tub. The second bedroom has a King bed and shares a bathroom with the lower level. There is also laundry and a small mudroom located on the lower level. Guests will have access to one parking space in the garage and unlimited access to the Norwegian Log shared hot tub during their stay.
Finally, the location of Norwegian Log 201 is near the slopes (100 yard walk) and is the perfect place to ski home to for a quick lunch or apres ski cocktail. You can also walk down the hill to the base of the ski area's restaurants & shops or catch the shuttle to downtown Steamboat (4 miles) to explore.Neat Feat:
It's hard to beat the experience of sitting on the patio at Norwegian Log 201. Have fun watching people cruise by in Gondola cars, or simply look to the south and enjoy the views up the the Yampa Valley all the way out to the Flat Tops Mountain Range.
*This property does not have air conditioning - fans are available in the property. Sleeping arrangements:
King in the Master bedroom, King in the second bedroom, Queen and Twin over Full bunk beds in the third bedroom. Sleeps up to eight guests.Location:
Located underneath the Steamboat Gondola 100 yards from the ski trails or 150 yards from the free city bus stop. About one mile from the ski area base and three and a half miles from downtown Steamboat.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference:
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.