Ready for a perfectly placed, base area condo for your next Steamboat vacation? Look no further than Snowflower 311, a third floor, four bedroom condo that's located in the Steamboat Resort base village, just 150 yards to the slopes. Step into style in this redecorated condo that currently sleeps up to nine people in four bedrooms. The kitchen is fully stocked for the chef in your group and you'll love to have dinner (or grab takeout!) at the eight person dining room table. Gather together in the open living room to watch the game or catch up after a fun day on the slopes and warm up around the fire. Need some fresh air? Head outside onto the private deck to catch the huge south valley views! When you're ready to rest easy, there's a King Master with an ensuite full bathroom, Queen Master with an ensuite bathroom, a Twin bedroom & a bunk room with a Twin over Queen bunk.
One of the best parts about this condo, besides the amazing location, are the high-end amenities, including private winter shuttle service, a community pool & hot tub (open seasonally), fire pit, gas grill, elevator, covered parking garage (two spaces), Smart TVs, Sonos sound bar, pack n' play crib, booster seat, and ski storage. With all these amenities, your next trip to Steamboat will be unforgettable at Snowflower 311.Neat Feat:
There is so much going on nearby this condo! Besides walking right to the Gondola to ski, make sure to check out the local restaurants & shops including Apres Burger Bistro, Wild Plum, Truffle Pig, Christy Sports and more. Plus the free city bus picks up right outside the building.Please Note:
There is ongoing construction happening nearby at the Steamboat Resort base area this summer.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master, Queen Master, Twin bedroom, bunk room with Twin over Queen bunk. Sleeps up to 9 guests.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Walking distance (approx. 150 yards) from Resort base area, 3 miles from Downtown Steamboat, and a short walk to the free city bus line. Walk out your door to shops, dining & nightlife.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.