True perfection awaits at Storm Meadows Townhome 31, a four bedroom, ski in / ski out condo perched on the slopes of Steamboat Resort. Featuring a complete remodel, this gorgeous townhome features plush furnitures, sparkling bedding, local art & decor and stunning views of the ski area that's right out your back door.
Walk into the main level and fall in love with the open living room, kitchen & dining room layout that invites everyone to gather together after a fun day on the slopes & trails. The living room welcomes you with a gas fireplace, modern seating, flat screen TV and views of the slopes. Whip up dinner in the fully updated kitchen that's stocked with everything you need, even an espresso maker! Host dinner for your group at the large dining room table and chat about how much fun you're having in Steamboat. And when you're ready for some fresh air, the private deck on the main level lets you hear the skiers swoosh by while cooking dinner al fresco on the gas grill.
Rest easy in one of the four bedrooms spread across two levels. There's a King Primary with ensuite bathroom on the upper level along with a King bedroom with a shared bathroom. Both bedrooms share a deck via sliding doors from the bedrooms. On the lower level there are two identical bedrooms with custom made Twin over Queen beds that share a full hallway bathroom. Both lower level bedrooms share a private deck that's also one of the ski in / ski out access points for the home. All bedrooms feature high-end lines, detailed decor, closet/storage space & flat screen TVs.
Additional amenities include covered parking for one car plus one additional uncovered space, private winter shuttle service, humidifiers/fans in rooms, new TVs in the bedrooms, contactless check-in/out and wonderful ski in / ski out access just below the building. On the property grounds you'll find convenient access to the amenity building providing a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, and fitness area that are shared with the complex.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Primary Suite on upper level, King bedroom on upper level, and two Queen with Twin bedrooms on the lower level.Sleeps up to 10 guests.Please Note:
- This property does not have air conditioning - fans are available in the property.
- The owner does occasionally bring their dog to the property, be aware for those who are sensitive.
There is room for one car in the covered parking & one car in front of the townhome. Please do not park along the driveway.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Storm Meadows Townhomes are ski in / ski out, one mile to the base area and four miles to downtown Steamboat.The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.