**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. Must order with our Vacation Planners by Oct. 25th. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates!**
Berghaus Lodge South is an enchanting townhome split over three levels with three Master bedrooms, two lounge areas, two car garage, a private hot tub, and mountain views.
Under the vaulted ceilings of the open floor plan of the main level, the leather living room sectional centers around a large flat screen TV and is warmed by a roaring stone gas fireplace. Kick back in front of the live edge coffee table and enjoy the gorgeous valley views out the living room picture windows. The fully equipped kitchen is fit for royalty with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, huge four burner gas stove and oven, two sinks, and an island that serves as a breakfast bar that seats four. The dining table seats up to six and is nestled between two large windows providing wonderful views of the Yampa Valley. Finally, completing the main level living area is a wet bar and stereo system located on the edge of the open room. One Master bedroom is located on this level. This Master has a King bed, flat screen TV, and attached bathroom with dual sinks. Surrounding the back side of the entire main level is a massive deck that can be accessed from the living room or main level Master bedroom.
The upper level contains a loft area with a work desk, printer, meeting table, and two more bedrooms; a Master suite and a Master bedroom. The Master suite has a King bed and is complete with its own lounge with fireplace, private balcony, flat screen TV and leather couch. Additionally, this suite contains a Master bathroom with dual sinks, soaking tub, and walk-in shower. You're going to want to call dibs! The second bedroom on the upper level also has a King bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom with walk-in shower, and a private balcony with ski area views.
The lower level of the home contains the final bedroom and another lounge area. The fourth bedroom is perfect for the kids with a twin over twin bunk bed and a Queen bed. The lower level lounge is another entertainment hub of the home with two large leather sofas hosting one Queen sleeper, flat screen TV, card gaming table, and access to the private hot tub and backyard. The lower level shares a bathroom with walk-in shower and laundry units.
Raise the bar of your next Steamboat vacation by staying in the opulent Berghaus Lodge South.Neat Feat:
If you want to host additional friends and family, rent Berghaus Lodge North which is next door.
*This property does not have air conditioning - fans are available in the property. Sleeping arrangements:
King in the main level Master, King in the Master suite, King in the upper-level Master, twin over twin bunks and Queen bed in the lower level fourth bedroom, and Queen sleeper sofa in the lower level lounge. Sleeps up to twelve guests. Location:
Located 1/4 mile from the base of Steamboat Ski Resort, the free city bus (purple line) stops across the street from the end of the driveway every 20 minutes (during ski season) and takes passengers to the Gondola Transit Center, an additional city bus stop (red & blue line) is located 150 yards from the property, 2.5 miles from downtown Steamboat Springs, CO.
City of Steamboat Vacation Home Rental License NO. VHR-08-27.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.