Welcome home to Cascades at EagleRidge Stuart 3, an on-mountain townhome that's perfect for families & large groups who are ready to hit the slopes, bike the trails, and enjoy everything Steamboat has to offer. Featuring newly renovated dining area & living room, four bedrooms spread across three levels plus an oversized garage, kids playroom, private decks and more, this home is ready and waiting for your next Steamboat vacation.
Walk into Cascades at Eagle Ridge Stuart 3 and instantly feel the mountain charm. With fun decor accents and plush leather furniture, you're instantly wrapped in mountain style and ready to relax. The main level boasts an open kitchen/dining room/living room layout so everyone in your group can chat and enjoy each other's company while relaxing. The large dining area incorporates the bar-top dining, making it an open concept. And, when you need some fresh air, head out to the main level deck and whip up dinner on the grill. Also on the main level, the King Master with a private deck, full ensuite bathroom and flat screen TV.
Head upstairs and you'll find two additional oversized King bedrooms that offer tons of privacy and share a full bathroom. Downstairs is the place the kids will love! The open bunk room has a set of Full bunk beds plus a Twin daybed and Twin Trundle. The best part of this room? The games, books and foosball table that is begging to be played! Additionally, there's another King bedroom on the lower level that has a shared full bathroom.
Walk out of this perfect townhome right onto the bike path that weaves and winds it's way through Steamboat and up to the Resort where there are lots of restaurants & shopping options. You're also just steps from two community hot tubs that are perfect after a long day on the slopes.Neat Feat:
This property has air conditioning, a rare amenity in Steamboat homes!Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the main level Master. two King bedrooms on upper level, King bedroom on the lower level and a set of Full bunks plus Twin daybed and Twin trundle in the lower level lounge. Sleeps up to 12 guests.Location:
1/2 mile from the Steamboat Ski Area base and 3.5 miles from the center of downtown Steamboat Springs.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking. Check out our cancellation policy here.