**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates!**
Step into luxe living at Emerald View - a perfect four bedroom townhome located between downtown Steamboat and Steamboat Resort. Spread across three levels, this locally redesigned home has perfect mountain touches throughout while showcasing sweeping views of both the ski area and Emerald Mountain.
Walk into the lower level off of the garage (one car) and drop all your gear in the plentiful storage areas. Head upstairs to the main level and you'll fall in love with the open kitchen, living area and dining room, all of which open up to the private deck with bistro table seating and a private gas grill. From this deck you can see the slopes of the resort and the surrounding mountains. The kitchen is decked out with everything the chef in your group could ask for including a double oven and all stainless steel appliances. The plush living room has all new furniture, a cozy gas fireplace and a large TV that's perfect to watch the game on. Head upstairs for the second lounge that's decked out with another large TV, multiple seating options and even a vintage Star Wars pinball machine.
Ready to rest easy? There's a gorgeous King Master on the main level that has a full bathroom, large walk in closet, private deck and private washer & dryer. There's an additional King Master on the lower level that also has a large ensuite full bathroom. On the upper level, off the second lounge area, there is a plush Queen bedroom and a great bunk room with a Twin over Full bunk bed. You'll also love the desk/office space in the bunk room for when you need to work remotely or the kids need to catch up on school work. Both upper bedrooms share a full bathroom and there's an additional washer & dryer on this level. Decked out and ready to go, Emerald View is the perfect townhome for your next vacation to Steamboat Springs.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master on lower level, King Master on main level, Queen bedroom on upper level & Twin over Full bunk in fourth bedroom. Sleeps up to eight guests.Location:
Located 1 mile from downtown Steamboat and 3 miles from Steamboat Resort on Hilltop Parkway. Parking:
There is parking for one car in the garage and two cars in the driveway. The owner keeps his car in the garage in the winter months.Please Note:
This home does not have air conditioning. If needed, Steamboat Lodging Company can provide additional fans.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.