Gorgeous doesn't begin to describe Fish Creek Ridge, an immaculate four bedroom home with sweeping vistas of the Yampa Valley. Overlooking downtown Steamboat Springs, Fish Creek Ridge is the home dream vacations are made of!
Walk into the main level of Fish Creek Ridge and delight in the modern style and high-end amenities. On this level, you'll find an amazing kitchen built for the chef in your group that has all stainless steel appliances, double ovens, Kitchen Aid mixer and so much more. Pull up a seat to the breakfast bar to chat or have a family dinner at the oversized dining room table built for eight. Walk into the living room and soak in the views from the floor to ceiling windows while enjoying a glass of wine from the wet bar. Warm up by the gas logs while streaming your favorite shows on the huge Roku TV. And when you're ready for some fresh air, head out to the large deck with seating for 10, a gas fire table, large gas grill and vistas of the Yampa Valley that are to die for! This is the perfect place to watch the Winter Carnival or 4th of July Fireworks. There's also a very private hot tub off the kitchen in the fenced-in backyard that is the perfect place for a soak after a long day on the trails.
Ready to relax? The luxurious King Master is on the main level and has private deck access. Melt into the plush bed and watch your favorite shows on the new TV. Couples will love the large ensuite Master bathroom with dual vanities, separate powder room, and soaking tub. Truly a Master suite to completely relax in! Head upstairs to one of the three bedrooms all with full ensuite bathrooms. There are two Queen bedrooms and one Queen over Queen bunk room with an additional Twin trundle for innovative sleeping options. Not ready to sleep? Then it's game time in the second level living room! Check out the foosball table, video games (Nintendo Wii & DS), stream your favorite show or maybe it's time to play one of the many board games including old favorites and new fun ones. And there's even a toy box for the littlest ones in your group. The views from this living room are spectacular as well and there's additional sleeping in the Queen sofa bed.
Finally, don't forget to bring Fido on your vacation to Steamboat Springs! This is a pet-friendly home ($75 pet fee for one dog) and has an included dog bed, water & food bowls and kennel for when you leave your pet at the house. There's also room to let your dog stretch their legs in the fenced in back yard. Homeowner's Tip:
A ten minute walk or a five minute drive, from the most inviting downtown and the not to be missed river front restaurant, Aurum. The food is unrivaled and the view of the river and ski slope are mesmerizing anytime of year!Neat Feat:
This home is perfectly situated between downtown Steamboat & the Steamboat Ski Resort and has stunning views of Howelsen Hill!Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the main level Master, Queen in the second bedroom, Queen in the third bedroom, Queen over Queen bunks + Twin trundle in the fourth bedroom and Queen sleeper sofa in the upper level living room. Sleeps up to 12.Location:
This home is located between downtown and the mountain off of Fish Creek Falls Road. Less than 1 mile down the hill to downtown and 4 miles to the ski area. There is a 10 minute walking trail to downtown and a two minute walk to the Steamboat Springs Transit bus stop.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.