Modern mountain design meets luxury living at Flat Tops Haven, a brand new, five bedroom private home in the Wildhorse neighborhood with sweeping views and all the amenities.
Step into style on the entry level and immediately feel at home in one of the two Queen bedrooms, each with hotel-style luxury linens, a flat screen TV, and a shared bathroom with hallway access. On this floor, you'll also find the laundry room featuring a full washer & dryer, heated garage, and small mudroom with ski storage.
Head upstairs to the main level and be welcomed by an open floor plan with tons of natural light. This stunning open floor plan hosts a bright and inviting kitchen, dining room table, large plush living room with a large flat screen TV, and access to the wraparound deck. The outdoor living space is complete with new rattan furniture, gas grill, server window through the kitchen, warm outdoor lighting and sweeping vistas of the Yampa Valley. Finally, the main level hosts the King Primary Suite, complete with hotel-style bedding, deck access, a large ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and walk-in shower. To top off this immaculate home, head to the upper level for the rooftop deck that hosts a perfectly private, year-round hot tub with panoramic views. Looking for a place for late night fun? Head downstairs to the media/game room with a large flat screen TV, Sonos surround sound, foosball table, and of course, plenty of seating to come together for a fun movie night. Settle into two more bedrooms on this level including a Twin bedroom with two Twin beds and a bunk room with a Twin over Queen bunk bed, perfect for the kiddos.
Finally, you'll love the location of Flat Tops Haven within the Wildhorse Community! It's a short walk to the private, community Gondola, heated pool & hot tubs, game room, and more. Plus, the Wildhorse Community is less than a mile to Steamboat Resort and features easy to use walking paths in the warmer months.
Additional amenities include a community pool & hot tub, fitness center & private gondola access that leads to the base of the ski area (seasonal closures.) Inside the home, enjoy a heated one car garage with ski storage, hotel-style linens, heated floors, keyless entry, remote check-in, one additional parking space in front of the garage, and private winter shuttle service. Also, this home features air conditioning in the main level and upper level rooms, a rarity in Steamboat!Sleeping Arrangements:
King Primary Suite on main level, two Queen bedrooms on the entry level, and Twin bedroom with two Twin beds & bunk room with Twin over Queen, plus sleeper sofa on lower level. Sleeps up to 13 guests.Local Deals:
Save on Steamboat Resort lift tickets
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Parking:
There is room for one car in the heated garage & one in the driveway. Please do not park in the small overflow space that connects to the neighbors driveway. No trailer parking permitted.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Located in the Flat Tops at Wildhorse Meadows neighborhood. Less than a mile to the ski area and 3 miles to downtown Steamboat.
RENTAL LICENSE NO: STR20230957
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.