A dreamy mountain escape awaits you at Flat Tops Hideaway - a five bedroom, three and a half bath stand-alone home in the popular Wildhorse neighborhood in Steamboat Springs. Spend the days on the slopes and trails and spend the evenings nestled away in your luxury home just a short private gondola ride away from all the mountain action. The spacious layout is perfect for families and groups with two living spaces featuring large smart TVs, gas fireplace, open floor plan, a modern high-end kitchen, a large main level deck, and roof top patio with hot tub.
Step into style on the entry/garage level and immediately feel at home in one of the two bedrooms on this level - one Queen bedroom and one King bedroom that share a large bathroom and both host clean, fresh, hotel-style luxury linens. The mudroom on this level has plenty of space for all your gear.
Head upstairs to the main level to find a stunning open floor plan that hosts a gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dining room table for eight with custom bench seating, thoughtfully designed living room with modern furniture and a large flat screen TV, a gas fireplace, and access to the outdoor deck. In the summer, the lanai doors in the kitchen open up accordion-style to reveal a true al fresco dining experience. The main level also hosts the King Primary Suite, complete with hotel-style bedding, deck access, a large ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, and walk-in shower. To top off this immaculate home, head to the upper level for the rooftop deck that hosts a perfectly private, year-round hot tub, lounge chairs, and more of those enviable Yampa Valley views.
Make your way downstairs and find two bookend bunk rooms with matching Twin/Queen bunk beds and a shared bathroom. The lower level also boasts its own lounge with a large flat screen TV and wrap around couch, perfect for the kiddos! At the end of your fun day of adventuring in Steamboat Springs, live the dream in Flat Tops Hideaway. Your dreamy luxury vacation starts here!
Additional amenities include a community pool & hot tub, air conditioning, fitness center & private gondola access that leads to the base of the ski area (seasonal closures). Inside the home, enjoy a heated one car garage with ski storage, hotel-style luxury linens, heated floors, keyless entry, remote check-in, and private winter shuttle service.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Primary Suite, Queen bedroom, King bedroom, two bookend bunk bedrooms both with Twin/Queen bunk beds. Sleeps up to 10 guests.Local Deals:
Save on Steamboat Resort lift tickets
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Please Note:
There is construction going on near this home. Expect noise and construction views during your stay. Please contact our Vacation Planners for additional details.Parking:
There is room for one car in the heated garage & one in the driveway. Please do not block parking/driveway access for any of the neighboring homes. No trailer parking permittedLuxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Located in the Flat Tops at Wildhorse Meadows neighborhood. 1 mile to the ski area and 3 miles to downtown Steamboat.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.