Welcome to Ironwood by the Creek; a modern mountain split level paradise with effortless access (approx. 150 yards) to world class Steamboat Resort. An immaculate remodel in the last year has refreshed this luxurious four bedroom/four bathroom townhome with high end finishes throughout including new wood and tile flooring, granite countertops, a luscious skylight, and more - but the attention to detail doesn't stop there! Nestled in the heart of Steamboat’s base village, Ironwood by the Creek is only steps away from Burgess Creek, slope side shops and restaurants, and the Wild Plum market offering convenience while being privately located in the Ironwood community. Two private balconies, 60" curved Smart TV, sub-zero wine fridge, and a stones throw from two community hot tubs are just a few of the fashionable amenities that make Ironwood by the Creek your ideal Steamboat vacation destination.
Park in the one car garage and enter the foyer where you’re greeted by the grand staircase that takes you up or down from the main level. The master bedroom occupies this level with a built in dresser wall offering incredible storage capacity while concealing a flat screen TV equipped with Apple TV. After a day of play, pamper yourself in the master’s steam shower or private sauna to feel refreshed for your next adventure.
On the lower level you'll find two additional bedrooms both with high-end attached bathrooms and flat screen TVs. The second bedroom has a Queen with clear views into the base area; don't be alarmed when you see skiers and riders zoom past the window on the trail located at the rear of the property. The third bedroom offers a twin over Queen bunk that's perfect for all ages. Down the hall is the laundry room with private washer, dryer, and wine fridge for chilled refreshments.
Enjoy the fruits of the upper level by turning on the gas fireplace, connecting your music device to the sound bar, and cooking your family's favorites in the fully equipped kitchen. Dine in style at the round table seating up to six or step out on one of two private balconies to enjoy an al fresco meal. Seal yourself from the upper level in the den supporting a new high-end Queen bed with luxurious new Queen bedding- hallway access to the full bathroom shared with the upper level. New to the upper level is a high end Queen sofa sleeper situated in the corner nook allowing a cozy space for extra guests to rest in style. Please Note:
The hot tubs are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.Neat Feat:
Take advantage of the on-mountain activities just outside your door including a world-class ski resort, live music, fireworks shows and so much more!Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the main level master, Queen in the second master, Twin over Queen bunk in the third master, Queen in the fourth bedroom, and a Queen sofa sleeper in the upper level nook. Sleeps up to eleven guests. Location:
Walking distance (approx. 150 yards) from resort base area, 3 miles from Downtown Steamboat, and a short walk to the free city bus line. Walk out your door to shops, dining & nightlife.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.