Your next decadent vacation awaits at Lucky Snowflake - a brand new, five bedroom, four and a half bathroom, stunning townhome that's nestled at the base of Steamboat. Lucky Snowflake, named after a lovable four-legged family member, features all the amenities you want in a vacation home and boasts a wonderful location that's less than a mile from the base of the ski area.
Spread out amongst three levels, this townhome has five large bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, three living areas, a sunny deck with ski area vistas and a private backyard with a bubbling hot tub. Park & drop your gear in the heated two car garage and head inside to the entry level that hosts a large open space with a plush oversized couch, Smart TV and two bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. Walk down to the lower level and check out the PERFECT kids area that has two additional bedrooms, a large lounge, shared bathroom, Smart TV, game table, shuffleboard, and a vintage Pacman video game. There's also a Twin daybed and Twin trundle in the lounge for overflow sleeping. Ready to soak those sore muscles? The perfect bubbling hot tub awaits in the private, lush backyard!
Walk upstairs to the upper level for the third living area that boasts show stopping views of Steamboat Resort. Cozy up by the indoor gas fire with a glass of wine or head out to the deck to watch the alpenglow at sunset and warm up by the fire pit. And when you're ready for dinner, the gourmet kitchen with all new appliances and tons of extras is perfect for the chef in your group. When it's time to rest easy, retreat to the King Master with an enviable walk-in closet, oversized bathroom with separate soaking tub & shower, dual vanities and more! This room also has a Smart TV, gas fireplace and sweeping views from the large windows. Everything about this home screams luxury and is perfect for your next Steamboat vacation.Please Note:
The owners of this property bring their dog to the home. If you have allergies, please contact our Vacation Planners for details.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in upper level Master, Queen bedroom on entry level, King bedroom on entry level, Twin bedroom on lower level, two sets of Twin bunks in lower level bunk room, Twin daybed with Twin trundle + Queen sleeper sofa in lower level lounge. Sleeps up to 16.Location:
Snowflake Circle is a small neighborhood located 1/2 mile from the base of the Gondola at the Steamboat Ski Area and approximately 3 1/2 miles from Downtown Steamboat Springs. Just 50 feet from the city bus stop.Neat Feat: Lucky Snowflake is one of our Kids Picks - a home your kids will love because there's so much fun inside & outside.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.