Majestic Vista Chalet boasts style, entertainment, luxury, and relaxation all wrapped into one glorious home just down the road from Steamboat Resort base area, the Steamboat Grand and the Sheraton. With a 40' private pool, private hot tub, private yard with horseshoes, outdoor basketball court, three entertainment lounges, six en suite bedrooms, and a gourmet kitchen, we have the playing, the relaxing, and the dining covered all under one roof. This home is located just a five-minute walk to the shuttle pick up which can take you downtown or the ski area in minutes.
The Chalet is split over three levels and covers 5,300 square feet inside.First Level (Lower Level)
On the lowest level of the home, the 40-foot indoor heated pool can be found. Jump, splash, swim laps, show off your underwater flips, anything you want but NO RUNNING! Don't forget to check out the gorgeous mural on the wall around the pool and hot tub. When the body calls for a more soothing therapy, slide into the adjacent indoor hot tub and soak away the aches and worries. NOTE: Please no glass in the pool area, there are large plastic cups in the kitchen provided for use in the pool area.
When it is time for the water sports to end, unwind in the living area and shoot a game of pool or challenge your friends to some foosball in front of the gas fireplace. If the outdoor activities of Steamboat and the indoor activities of Majestic Vista Chalet don't have you exhausted, don't worry, there is a fitness room in this house. Use the bench press, treadmill, and full set of dumbbells to ensure you're able to jump back into your normal fitness routine when you return home.
Two bedrooms are also located on this level, one with two Queen beds and the other with three twin over full bunk beds making this the ultimate kiddo HQ!Main Level (Second Level)
The nucleus of the retreat is located on the second level harboring the living room with massive flat screen TV hung over a glowing fireplace and ski mountain views through the picture windows. The TV is so massive even the cooks in the kitchen will not miss a play, scene, or news story! There is plenty of seating in the living room for the entire group to kick back and enjoy movies, sports, or just the fireplace and the views.
A healthy diet of excitement in Steamboat creates healthy appetites that need satisfied. The gourmet kitchen of Majestic Vista Chalet is fully loaded to cater to the whole group with ease. The kitchen is straight from Kitchen Stadium with vast counter space, two ovens, large gas range, three sinks, two dishwashers and endless storage. Additionally, just beyond the picture windows with majestic Mount Werner views, is a large gas grill under the covered portion of the private deck. The dining room seats 10 spread across the live edge dining table with more views of the mountain plus seating for an additional 12 at the two breakfast bars that surround the kitchen. More dining options can be found outside under the covered deck. Finally, enjoy an after-dinner drink and relaxation around the fire in the winter or out on the private deck in the summer as the last light of the Sun is traded in for the shimmering glow of the moon.
There are three bedrooms on this level, all with King beds, private bathrooms, and exceptional views. The Master suite has a private fireplace, jetted tub, sizable flat screen TV, seating options, and deck access.Upper-Level Loft
More entertainment resides in the spacious and easily accessible upper-level loft that overlooks the dining area. The loft is equipped with books, games, flat screen TV, and sectional sofa. Sleeping options here include a King bed and two twin beds. The large loft accesses a private bathroom with dual vanities and walk-in shower.
Your vacation comes full circle when you stay at Majestic Vista Chalet in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.Neat Feat:
There's never a dull moment at Majestic Vista Chalet. With a swimming pool, hot tub, workout room, pool table, basketball hoop, horseshoe pit and more, this home will keep everyone entertained.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the master suite, King in the second master bedroom, King in the third master bedroom, two Queens in the fourth bedroom, and three twin over full bunk beds in the fifth bedroom. Additionally, in the loft, there are a King bed and two twin beds. Sleeps up to 20 guests.Location:
Located 1/2 mile from the base of Steamboat Ski Resort, the free city bus (purple line) stops a block and a half away from the end of the driveway every 20 minutes (during ski season) and takes passengers to the Gondola Transit Center, an additional city bus stop (red & blue line) is located 150 yards from the property, 2.5 miles from downtown Steamboat Springs, CO.
City of Steamboat Vacation Home Rental License NO. VHR-08-10.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.