**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates!**
Do you desire luxurious accommodations, in private location, while fully equipped with amenities to fuel your adventure? Look no further because Sticks & Stones Lodge is a multi-family retreat that embodies all three and will have you wishing the vacation never ends. Nestled on the forest edge of Burgess Creek just down from the Thunderhead Lift, this four bedroom private mountain haven is something truly special. A pristine 3,100 square feet crafted over three levels gives guests space to enjoy the impenetrable log architecture and countless amenities including two lounges, central gas fireplace, and expansive private deck just to name a few. One step through the lower level entry and you're greeted with the cozy atmosphere. Hang your belongings on the hooks nearby and get ready to explore!
As you head upstairs to the main level is when the lodges striking beauty takes hold. Towering vaulted ceilings and gorgeous log supports highlight the craftsmanship all viewable from an open floor plan. Enjoy these calming views from the fully equipped kitchen as you cook up family favorites with help from the six burner gas range top, granite counters, and top of the line appliances. Indulge in relaxation as heat pours from the sizable central gas fireplace into the lounge. Read local literature or catch up on your most-liked programs displayed from the lounges flat screen TV. Adjacent to the living area is a round mahogany dining table that seats eight with convenient French door access to the private deck. Here you'll find a propane grill, outdoor dining set, and private hot tub engulfed in forest views with a privacy fence making it an ideal hangout in the spring, summer, and autumn. Also on the main level is the master bedroom with King bed, flat screen TV, en suite bathroom, and a walk-in closet with refined storage capacity.
On the upper level you'll find two more bedrooms plus a loft entertainment center offering Roku TV. One of the bedrooms contains a queen bed, flat screen TV, and private bathroom. The other bedroom has two twin singles and in-room access to the upper level shared bathroom. The lower level opens up to the second lounge encompassing a flat screen TV and plump sofa seating and chairs. Around the corner from this lounge is a fully equipped kitchenette with dishwasher, mini-fridge, and microwave plus bar seating for three. The fourth bedroom is located on the lower level providing a queen bed, flat screen TV, unique closet storage, and in-room access to the lower level shared bathroom. Capitalize on privacy, luxury, and iconic mountain architecture by staying at Sticks & Stones Lodge in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Homeowner's Tip:
We love being on the back deck, surrounded by the forest, and listening to the sounds of Burgess Creek in the spring and summer. In the winter, we enjoy cooking and hanging out with the entire group in the spacious kitchen and great room next to a roaring fire.Neat Feat:
Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for the moose & foxes who love the nature surroundings.
*This property does not have air conditioning - fans are available in the property.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the Master, Queen in the second Master, two twin beds in the third bedroom, Queen in the fourth bedroom, Queen sleeper sofa in the lower level lounge. Sleeps up to 10 guests
Located on Burgess Creek Road, three-quarters of a mile from the base of Thunderhead lift, one-half mile from the ski area base, and three and a half miles from downtown Steamboat.Please Read Before Reserving This Home:
This is a quiet neighborhood, so if you are looking for a mountain home to party in, this gorgeous mountain home is NOT for you.
1. This home is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood.
2. You must be age 30 or older to rent this home.
3. No more than 3 cars permitted. (Check-in instructions will specify- 2 cars in garage and 1 car in driveway are permitted)
4. No use of hot tub & decks after 10 p.m.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.