**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates!**
It's time to visit Sunset at Clocktower, a mountain contemporary four bedroom, four bathroom condo at the base of the Steamboat Ski Area. Walk right out your door and get on the snow & trails within 200 yards or watch the stunning alpenglow from your private deck while whipping up dinner.
Everything about this condo is Insta-worthy! Four immaculate bedrooms each with their own private bathroom and all new beds, bedding and decor. Wrap yourself in luxe comfort in each of these rooms while letting your muscles relax after a day on the slopes. This condo features two King bedrooms on the main level, one Queen bedroom plus two Twin bunks on the main level and a private Queen suite on the upper level.
Bring everyone together in the open kitchen that has high-end appliances built for the chef in your group. Chat over the breakfast bar to the group at the custom wood dining room table that seats up to 10 people and could host a roaring & lively dinner. Ready to stretch out? Check out the custom oversized couch and the large Smart TV with X1 Xfinity streaming services that's a perfect place to watch the game or catch up on your favorite show. While you're here, make sure to scope out the local Steamboat art adorning the walls. Can you picture it? The perfect vacation awaits at Sunset at Clocktower in Steamboat Springs.Homeowner's Tip:
We love the mountain area restaurants, especially Cafe Diva, Truffle Pig, and Brick, but the T-Bar should not be missed. The chef/owner is classically trained in French cuisine, and it's affectionately referred to as the 5 star dive bar. Neat Feat:
Take advantage of the on-mountain activities just outside your door including a world-class ski resort, live music, fireworks shows and so much more. The deck has amazing views of the torchlight parades on NYE, Valentine's Day, St. Patty's Day and more.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the main level Master, King in second bedroom on main level, Queen bed + two overhead Twin bunk beds in third main level bedroom and Queen in fourth upper level bedroom. Sleeps up to 10 people. Location:
Walking distance (approx. 200 yards) from resort base area, 3 miles from Downtown Steamboat and across the street from the city bus stop.Please Note:
Air conditioning units are located in the living room, lower level Master & lower level Queen bedroom.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.