**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates!**
Villa Vista, built on the ridge overlooking Steamboat Resort, is the vacation home dreams are made of! Featuring six bedrooms, five bathrooms, three lounge areas, multiple decks, games galore and tons of room to spread out, this your dream vacation home! And we haven't even mentioned the views yet! Take in the HUGE resort area views from the main level and lower level, along with the manicured patio and private decks.
Walk into tons of open space for your family to spread out in at Villa Vista. Featuring new decor that fits your mountain vacation, you'll sink right into the oversized living area with vaulted ceilings on the main floor. Chat with the chef in your group in the open kitchen built for groups and host dinner at the modern dining table that seats 10 or saddle up to the bar area for happy hour. Head outside from the dining area to the perfect patio that has outdoor seating options, gas grill, bubbling hot tub, and of course, those gorgeous views!
Ready to rest easy? The King Master on the main level is ready and waiting for you! Escape to the private deck to watch the skiers come down the hill or relax in the soaking tub with Gondola views in the huge ensuite bathroom. There's also a Queen bedroom and office with Queen daybed on the main level, all perfectly decorated that share a hallway bathroom. Upstairs, the second lounge awaits with a flat screen TV, Queen bed, Twin daybed with Twin trundle, and a private Queen bedroom with a shared bathroom. Plus the small mini bar on this level is perfect for anyone wanting their own space. Head to the lower level for two additional bedrooms, Queen with an ensuite bathroom and King with a shared bathroom. The lower level is perfect for kids with a pool table, ping pong table, new foosball table, small kitchen and more. Plus there's a movie theatre room on the lower level that's a perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes. Dream vacations really do exist and yours is waiting at Villa Vista.Neat Feat:
VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS! We can't think of a better place to watch the winter alpenglow. Maybe while in the hot tub!Homeowner Tip:
Our summer faves include a run or ride directly from the house up to the Valley View trail followed by an evening stroll down to “the beach” to enjoy takeout and a glass of wine while the kiddos make sand castles and splash in the creek. When the snow flies, nothing warms you after an epic day on the slopes like the waters of Strawberry Park followed by a Mezcal Margarita at Besame. Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master, Queen daybed in office & Queen bedroom all on main level. Twin with Twin trundle & Queen bed in upper level lounge & Queen bedroom on upper level. Two bedrooms on lower level, one King and one Queen. Sleeps up to 16 guests.Location
: Villa Vista is less than a mile from the Steamboat Resort and 4 miles from downtown Steamboat Springs.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.