Mountain farmhouse living meets dazzling modern style at Wildhorse Retreat, a new-construction, gorgeous five bedroom private home that checks off all the boxes on your luxury vacation checklist. Situated just below the mountain, this home boasts high-end amenities, sweeping vistas of the Yampa Valley, and stunning design that will make you never want to leave.
Step into style on the entry/garage level and immediately feel at home in one of the two bedrooms on this level - bookend Queen bedrooms that share a large bathroom. The mudroom on this level has plenty of space for all your gear and hosts the in-home washer & dryer. Head downstairs to the media/game room with a large flat screen TV, foosball table, and of course, plenty of seating to come together for a fun movie night. Settle into two more bedrooms on this level including a Twin over Full bedroom with patio access and another Twin over Full bunk room with a shared bathroom that are identical to the rooms on the entry level.
Head upstairs to the main level to find a stunning open floor plan that hosts a gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dining room table for seven with custom bench seating, wine fridge, large plush living room with modern furniture and a large flat screen TV, a gas fireplace, and access to the wraparound deck through large glass doors that open completely to let you enjoy the fresh mountain air. The outdoor living space is breathtaking with cozy outdoor furniture, gas grill, server window through the kitchen, warm outdoor lighting and sweeping vistas of the Yampa Valley. Finally, the main level hosts the King Primary Suite, complete with hotel-style bedding, deck access, a large ensuite bathroom with his & hers closets, washer/dryer combo, dual vanities, and walk-in shower. To top off this immaculate home, head to the upper level for the rooftop deck that hosts a perfectly private, year-round hot tub, lounge chairs, and more of those enviable Yampa Valley views.
Additional amenities include a community pool & hot tub, air conditioning, fitness center & private gondola access that leads to the base of the ski area (seasonal closures.) Inside the home, enjoy a heated one car garage with ski storage, air conditioning, Keurig coffee maker, Nest thermostats, hotel-style linens, heated floors, keyless entry, remote check-in, and private winter shuttle service.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Primary Suite on main level, bookend Queen bedrooms on entry level, and dual Twin over Full bedrooms on lower level. Sleeps up to 10 guests.Local Deals:
Save on Steamboat Resort lift tickets
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Parking:
There is room for one car in the heated garage & one in the driveway. Please do not block parking/driveway access for any of the neighboring homes. No trailer parking permittedLuxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Located in the Flat Tops at Wildhorse Meadows neighborhood. 1 mile to the ski area and 3 miles to downtown Steamboat.
City of Steamboat Vacation Home Rental License NO. PL20210091
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.