Luxury mountain style awaits at Wildhorse Sanctuary, a newly built six bedroom home that's perfectly situated near Steamboat Resort and is ready to host your large group or family. With decadent design and modern mountain details, this home will truly be the sanctuary you need on your next trip to Steamboat Springs.
Step into Wildhorse Sanctuary and you'll immediately feel at home amongst the open layout on the main level. The main level living room boasts an oversized couch and warm gas fireplace that is the perfect place to come together after a fun day in Steamboat, or relax and watch a movie on the large Smart TV. You can chat with the chef in your group while they whip up dinner in the gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and all the gadgets you'll need for a perfect meal. Speaking of, the dining room flows perfectly off the kitchen and seats up to 10 guests at the large table plus four more at the breakfast bar. Off the kitchen, step onto the back patio to dine al fresco or jump in the bubbling private hot tub any time of year. Retreat to the lower level of the home when you're ready to chill and play some games in the second living room that has ample seating, large Smart TV, wet bar, foosball table and ping pong table.
Ready to rest easy? Head to one of the six bedrooms including a large King Master suite and second King suite on the main level, three Queen bedrooms on the upper level and a fun kids bunk room on the lower level. All beds feature luxury hotel-style linens to ensure a perfect nights sleep while on vacation.
Additional amenities include a community pool & hot tub, fitness center & private gondola access that leads to the base of the ski area, hotel-style linens, air conditioning, cable tv, heated floors, keyless entry, remote check-in, one car garage + two parking spaces, and private winter shuttle service.Neat Feat:
Take a short walk to Brick Pizzeria, right in your neighborhood, and try the wood oven fired pizzas and homemade Limoncello. Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master & Queen Master on the main level, three Queen bedrooms on the upper level and bunk room on the lower level with three sets of Full over Full bunks. Sleeps up to 16 guests.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Located in the Range at Wildhorse Meadows neighborhood. 1 mile to the ski area and 3 miles to downtown Steamboat.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.