Mountain brilliance meets modern technology at Wildhorse Vista North, a newly built, custom, five bedroom home that's perfectly situated near Steamboat Resort and ready to host your next luxury mountain getaway. With abundant style and dazzling design details, this private mountain home ticks all the boxes for your next luxury vacation checklist. Situated just below the Resort, this home boasts high-end amenities, just a short walk to the community Gondola, heated pool & hot tubs, game room, and more.
Step into style on the entry level and immediately feel at home with modern mountain living and dazzling design. Marvel at the gorgeous stone work and modern staircase with a strategically placed mudroom near the front door that has plenty of space for all your gear and hosts the in-home washer & dryer. Find a King Suite with ensuite bathroom on this level with private deck access. This suite features smart lighting, flat screen TV, and a large closet. There are also two bookend Queen bedrooms that share a large bathroom accessed through the hallway on this level. Both Queen bedrooms feature smart bed frames with outlets and phone charging capabilities and flat screen TVs. Head downstairs to the lower level lounge with media/game room and find a large flat screen TV, foosball table, wet bar, and of course, plenty of seating to come together for a fun movie night. The home's private hot tub can also be accessed through the large sliding glass doors through the lower level lounge, and towels conveniently placed by the door. The lower level also hosts the Bunk Suite, with two Twin/Queen bunk beds with two extra Twin trundle beds and ensuite bathroom, this room is the perfect space for the kiddos to spread out and feel right at home.
Head upstairs to the main level and find a decadent open floor plan that hosts the gourmet kitchen, oversized white granite kitchen island, stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, and large gas fireplace. The main level living area boasts plush furnishings, perfect to come together after a fun day of adventuring in Steamboat. You can chat with the chef in your group while they whip up dinner and take in the mountain views. Speaking of, the dining room flows perfectly off the kitchen and seats up to eight guests at the large table, plus six more at the breakfast bar. The front deck and back deck on this level are an outdoor enthusiasts dream with warm outdoor lighting and sweeping vistas. The back deck hosts a gas fire pit with a dining room table with room for eight, perfect for al fresco dining with views of the Yampa Valley. The front deck hosts plush furniture, perfect for a morning cup of coffee or apres ski cocktail and features sweeping views of Steamboat Resort. Finally, the main level hosts the King Primary Suite, complete with hotel-style bedding, deck access, a large ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, soaking tub, and walk-in shower. To top off this tech-forward home, the main level even hosts a Peloton exercise bike housed within a dedicated home office space, perfect for remote work! Make Wildhorse Vista North your next home away from home for your next mountain getaway.
Additional amenities include a community pool & hot tub, fitness center & private gondola access that leads to the base of the ski area (seasonal closures.) Inside the home find air conditioning, steam shower in the Primary Suite, smart thermostats, cable tv, foosball table & additional games, heated floors, boot dryers, keyless entry, remote check-in, two car garage + four parking spaces, and private winter shuttle service. All beds feature luxury hotel-style linens to ensure a perfect nights sleep while on vacation. Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King Suite, Second King Suite, two Queen bedrooms, Bunk Suite with two Twin over Queen bunks + two Twin Trundles, and an additional Queen sleeper sofa in the lower level lounge. Sleeps up to 16 guests. Local Deals
: Save on Steamboat Resort lift tickets
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Parking
: There is room for two cars in the heated garage & four in the oversized driveway. Please do not block parking/driveway access for any of the neighboring homes. No trailer parking permitted.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Located in the Range at Wildhorse Meadows neighborhood. 1 mile to the ski area and 3 miles to downtown Steamboat.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.