Welcome to Winterwood 3 - a modern mountain townhome that's surrounded by lush nature and close to the winter & summer trails at the Steamboat Ski Resort. Backing right up to Burgess Creek, Winterwood 3 is 1/4 mile from the Thunderhead Ski Lift and features two bedrooms, three baths, a small bonus room with sleeping nook, a private sauna and updated decor that is sure to help you relax in style. Plus walk out your door and across the street to some of Steamboat's best hiking & biking trails.
Enter into Winterwood 3 and immediately take in the modern design aesthetic including in the updated kitchen, bohemian living room and open dining room. Rest your head in the gorgeous bedrooms including a King Master Bedroom on the upper level, Twin sleeping nook off the Master that shares an upgraded bathroom and a lower level Queen Bedroom with additional twin bunks and private bathroom. All the beds have cozy bedding fitting into the gorgeous Santa Fe design feel.
Relax after a long day of skiing in the private on-site sauna or take in the surrounding nature off the private deck with seating for four and a propane grill. This modern townhome has everything your group needs for a hip vacation with easy access to world-class skiing and mountain biking.Neat Feat:
This is a PERFECT vacation spot for a family with small kids that need to be close. The Twin sleeping nook off the Master bedroom is a great place for kiddos under 10 years old to hang out and sleep.Please Note:
- The owners of this property bring their dog to this home. If you have allergies, please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
- This property does not have air conditioning - fans are available in the property.
- Four-wheel drive recommended during winter months.
King in the Master, Twin sleeping nook in the upper bedroom (adjoining Master), Queen + Twin Bunk Beds in lower bedroom. Queen pullout couch in living room. Sleeps up to nine guests.Location:
Located on Burgess Creek Road, 1/4 of a mile from the base of Thunderhead lift, one-half mile from the ski area base, and four miles from downtown Steamboat.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.