Mountain modern living meets sparkling farmhouse style at Yampa Valley Viewhouse, a new-construction, gorgeous five bedroom private home that checks off all the boxes on your luxury vacation checklist. Situated just below the mountain, this home boasts high-end amenities, sweeping vistas of the Yampa Valley, and stunning design that will make you never want to leave.
Step into style on the entry/garage level and immediately feel at home in one of the two bedrooms on this level - a Queen bedroom and Full over Queen bunk room that share a large bathroom. The mudroom on this level has plenty of space for all your gear and hosts the new washer & dryer. Head downstairs to the media/game room with a large flat screen TV, Sonos surround sound, poker table, shuffleboard table, and of course, plenty of seating to come together for a fun movie night. Settle into two more bedrooms on this level including another Queen bedroom with patio access and Full over Queen bunk room with a shared bathroom that are identical to the rooms on the entry level.
Head upstairs to the main level to find a stunning open floor plan that hosts an immaculate kitchen, dining room table for 10, large plush living room with modern furniture and a large flat screen TV, and access to the wraparound deck through large glass doors that open completely to let you enjoy the fresh mountain air. The outdoor living space is breathtaking with new rattan furniture, gas grill, server window through the kitchen, warm outdoor lighting and sweeping vistas of the Yampa Valley. Finally, the main level hosts the King Master, complete with hotel-style bedding, deck access, a large ensuite bathroom with his & hers walk-in closets, dual vanities, and walk-in shower. To top off this immaculate home, head to the upper level for the rooftop deck that hosts a perfectly private, year-round hot tub and more of those Yampa Valley views.
Additional outdoor amenities include a community pool & hot tub, fitness center & private gondola access that leads to the base of the ski area. Inside the home, enjoy a heated one car garage with ski storage, hotel-style linens, Keurig coffee maker, Nest thermostats, Sonos speakers, heated floors, keyless entry, remote check-in, one additional parking space in front of the garage, and private winter shuttle service.Please Note:
There is construction going on near this home. Expect some noise during the day. Please contact our Vacation Planners for details.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master on main level, Queen bedroom & Full over Queen bunk room on entry level, and Queen bedroom & Full over Queen bunk room on lower level. Sleeps up to 12 guests.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Located in the Flat Tops at Wildhorse Meadows neighborhood. 1 mile to the ski area and 3 miles to downtown Steamboat.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.