Please note, hours of operation & Covid-19 precautions change frequently. Please check the facility's website for additional details.
Old Town Hot Springs
The Old Town Hot Springs
have been a part of Steamboat for over 100 years in one way or another. The first settlers of this area, The Ute Indians referred to them as “medicine springs” and used them for physical and spiritual healing. The Heart Spring is what feeds each of the 8 pools on site. It pumps roughly 220 gallons of hot mineral water out of the ground per minute. The spring pumps the water much like an artisan well so no man-made pumps are used—pretty cool huh?
- Hot Soaking Pools
- Eight-Lap Lanes
- Aquatic Climbing Wall
- Two Tennis Courts
- Massage Therapy
- Fitness Center equipped with cardio equipment and a weight room
- Fitness Classes
- Two-225ft waterslide—this one is for the kids!
If you’re not convinced yet, The Old Town Hot Springs has been voted best Fitness Center & Gym in Steamboat numerous times and Massage at Old Town Hot Springs is a Best of the Boat Spa!
Strawberry Park Hot Springs
Just outside of Steamboat Springs nestled alongside Hot Springs Creek lies one of the most spectacular mineral springs in the world – Strawberry Park Hot Springs. Relax in 104-degree mineral water while Steamboat’s famous Champagne Powder gently collects in the surrounding forest. You can also enjoy a massage in one of the beautiful private massage huts or a watsu therapy in our private pool. The pools are perfect for relaxing after a long day of skiing or hiking, or for a day-long visit! Don’t have a car in town with you? Make sure to book their shuttle service and enjoy the ride!
Keep in mind, once it gets dark, Strawberry Park is adults only & clothing optional.
Spas & Massage
We know you didn’t come to the Yampa Valley just to explore the outdoors, you came to relax too! Well, you’re in the right place because Steamboat Springs is home to some amazing day & medical spas. Here are a few that we highly recommend:
- Rocky Mountain Day Spa – At the base of the ski area, inside the Sheraton, this is one of Steamboat’s best day spas with services that range from Hot Stone Massage to Oxygen Facial. Book one of their packages to really indulge!
- Life Essentials Day Spa – Steamboat’s most awarded day spa offers an array of services including CBD massage for when you want to relax Colorado style. Local’s tip – Pick up one of their 2-for-1 massages during Spring & Fall mud season.
- Waterside Day Spa – A lovely day spa & salon nestled along the Yampa River with views of Howelsen Hill. Check out their Salt Suite – an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial treatment for people of all ages.
- Anazoa Medical Spa – Looking to get a “little something” done while you’re on vacation. Anazoa offers medical grade treatments to freshen you up while you’re in Steamboat.
- Replenish IV Therapies – Did you party too hard on your vacation? Not to worry, head to Replenish IV to get hooked up to a plethora of good-for-you fluids and you’ll feel back to your old self in no time.