Dreaming of a city style loft while on vacation in Steamboat Springs? Look no further than Blackhawk 18, a high-end three bedroom loft townhouse located two blocks from Steamboat Resort that's decked out with gallery style art, eclectic decor, modern furnishings and luxe amenities.
Featuring four modern levels, Blackhawk 18 welcomes guests with a lower level heated garage & mud room that's the perfect place to drop your gear. Head to the living room level and enjoy the wide open space of the open floor plan. The living room has contemporary furnishings & art and flows perfectly into the decked out kitchen, filled with all the appliances the chef in your group will need. Come together at the eight person dining room table for a home cooked meal or bring take-out home from one of the close by restaurants. There's also two decks on this level, one that boasts ski area views, the other that offers a bit more privacy.
Head upstairs to the third level to find the Queen Suite, with ensuite bathroom, closet, private deck, and gas fireplace. There's also a Bunk Suite on this level with two sets of Twin/Full bunks, also with an ensuite bathroom. On the upper level, find the Primary King Suite with complete privacy, dual vanity ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet, Smart TV and more. Finally, the amazing rooftop hot tub with stunning ski area views is on this level and not to be missed. Other amenities at this home are private winter shuttle service, select air conditioned bedrooms, heated driveway, ski storage, boot & glove dryer, stereo system, and office space with desk & computer printer.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Primary Suite on upper level, Queen Suite on third level, and Bunk Suite with two sets of Twin/Full bunks on third level. Sleeps up to eight guests.Local Deals:
Save on Steamboat Resort lift tickets
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Please Note:
This home has air conditioning only in the King & Queen bedrooms.Parking:
There is room for two cars in the heated garage, one in the driveway & a limited overflow parking area. Vehicles must be parked end to end in the garage. Parking passes must be used in overflow lot.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Blackhawk 18 is a 10 minute walk to Steamboat Resort via paved sidewalks. 3.5 miles from Downtown Steamboat. Within walking distance of shops & restaurants.
RENTAL LICENSE NO: STR20232242
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.