Stylish, convenient, and full of flavor - Storm Meadows C 210 is a two bedroom ski in/ski out condo that's been professionally redesigned from the ground up with modern furnishings, paint, and decor throughout. Gleaming with pleasurable amenities to stimulate your vacation while being only steps away from the slopes of Steamboat Resort, Storm Meadows C 210 bundles the advantages of properties twice it's size and price point for a unique get-away. It's perfect for small groups that want modern accommodations to Play Hard and Rest Easy in Steamboat's surrounding mountain village. Plus the location is perfect to come home for a ski break for a quick lunch or apres ski beverage!
The condo itself is flooded with lavish furnishings including new beds, bedding, lounge chairs, and dining table to name a few. The living area hosts a brand new sofa positioned in front of the wood burning fireplace and 50" flat screen TV. The private patio can be accessed three separate ways from the main level and offers stunning views of the South Valley and Flat Top Mountains. The master bedroom has a King bed, flat screen TV, and en suite bathroom. The second bedroom is adjacent to the living area hosting a Queen and twin single that can be sectioned off with an accordion wall when it's time for bed. On the property grounds you'll find convenient access to the amenity building providing a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, and fitness area that are shared with the complex. Take the Club C elevator down to the first floor where you'll find your private oversized ski locker and laundry room with coin-op washers and dryers. Please Note:
- The pools at Storm Meadows are open starting Dec. 1 with a reservation system, but the hot tubs & sauna are closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- The owners of this property bring their dog to this home. If you have allergies, please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
Try the Acai Bowl for breakfast at Freshies Restaurant in Steamboat - it doesn't get any better than that!Neat Feat:
Look no further for your perfect condo to maximize convenience and comfort. With direct slope access you can spend more time playing on the mountain and less time worrying about how to get there.
*This property does not have air conditioning - fans are available in the property.Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the Master bedroom, Queen and twin single in the second bedroom. Sleeps up to five guests.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Storm Meadows Club C condominiums, less than one mile to resort base area and 4 miles to downtown Steamboat.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.