Waterford 23 has been professionally redesigned, top to bottom including new bedding, furniture, lighting and more. You are a short walking distance from Steamboat Resort, 10 steps from the seasonal swimming pool, and one staircase away from a private hot tub and sauna. Waterford 23 is a glamorous townhome built on a level three level design offering 2,100 square feet to enjoy. Benefiting larger families this place is stacked with amenities including three bedrooms all hosting an attached bathroom, in-home washer and dryer, and multiple dining spaces. Cozy up by the gas fireplace after a day on the slopes of Steamboat Resort or sweat it out in the private hot tub sauna combo. Walk out on the wrap around, private balcony and you'll notice the convenient hiking trail easily accessed from the backyard.
The main level contains most of the action where you are first greeted by the spacious kitchen fully equipped for preparing your family favorites. Around the corner, you'll find the over-sized dining area with direct access to the wrap around balcony that connects with the living area. In the lounge discover a refreshing sectional sofa unique in design beside the gas fireplace and flat screen TV for morning and evening hangouts. Step out on the balcony from the living area and watch the sun set to the West. Also on the main level is a half bathroom and private washer and dryer. The upper level is home to all three bedrooms each with an attached bathroom. The master bedroom hosts a King laced in new bedding and a lavish en suite bath with dual sinks. The second master bedroom has a King bed as well equipped with new bedding. The third bedroom that's also equipped with new bedding will sleep up to six with a custom wood worked twin over Queen bunk in addition to Queen and twin singles.
A corner location, oversized two car garage with gear storage, countless amenities plus convenient access to the resort, dining, and other area activities makes Waterford 23 the perfect place for an annual Steamboat vacation! Homeowner's Tip:
In the summer we never miss a chance to go to the Farmer's Market. The market has amazing vendors and food. We make sure to always stop by Marcia and Joe's food truck for their amazing jerk chicken tacos and then pick up fresh salsa's and dips, and fresh peaches and tomatoes!Neat Feat:
This townhome provides the ultimate in relaxation. Tucked into a quiet neighborhood with a shared pool only steps away and a private hot tub and sauna in the lower level, you will find your happy place at Waterford 23!Sleeping arrangements:
King in the upper-level Master, King in the second upper-level Master, twin over Queen bunk plus Queen and twin singles in third upper-level master. Sleeps up to ten guests.Location:
Waterford Townhomes is a small development located 1/4 mile from the base of the Gondola at the Steamboat Ski Area and approximately 3 1/2 miles from Downtown Steamboat Springs. Just 150 feet from the city bus stop that services downtown and mountain area.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.