**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates!**
Immerse yourself in style at Waterford 6, a four bedroom, four and a half bath townhome that's just steps from the slopes and trails of the Steamboat Resort. Featuring a complete remodel, this sparkling townhome has room for the entire family to spread out amongst three levels and still come together in the two open living areas, private deck, gourmet kitchen and more. Plus, bring your dog to Steamboat because this home is pet-friendly!
Ready for a luxury vacation? Then this is the home for you. The open main level floor plan features a huge living room decked out with all the amenities including new TV, luxe leather seating & recliners and a private wrap-around deck. Head into the kitchen to whip up dinner for your group and enjoy the high-end appliances including a wine fridge and Keurig coffee maker. Dinners are easy at the oversized eight person dining table, plus there's overflow seating for three at the breakfast bar.
When it's time to retreat, you'll love the two King Master bedrooms and one Queen Master bedroom all with their own bathrooms on the upper level. These bedrooms offer a perfect amount of privacy and all open up into the second lounge that's a great spot for kids to escape. On the lower level, there's a Twin over Full bunk room with a Twin Trundle and its own private bathroom. You'll also find the heated two car garage on this level that's ideal for the wintery weather and a great space for your winter gear. Additional amenities include gas grill on deck, private washer & dryer, boot & glove dryers, pullout in upstairs lounge, pet crate for one dog and baby essentials including a booster seat, baby gate & pack n' play. If you're looking for the perfect vacation home, look no farther than Waterford 6.Pet Friendly:
This home is pet friendly for one dog. There is a required $75 fee for a dog, which will be added to your balance after booking online or included in the total price when booking with a reservationist.Sleeping Arrangements:
Two King Masters on the upper level, one Queen Master on the upper level, Twin over Full bunk beds with Twin Trundle in the the lower level bunk room and Queen pullout in the upper level lounge. Sleeps up to 11 guests.Location:
Waterford Townhomes is a small development located 1/4 mile from the base of the Gondola at the Steamboat Ski Area and approximately 3 1/2 miles from Downtown Steamboat Springs. Just 150 feet from the city bus stop that services downtown and mountain area.Please Note:
- There are only two parking spaces for this townhome, both in the garage, for cars no longer than 16 ft long and 12 ft tall.
- There is no air conditioning in this home - fans are available in the property.
- The pool is only open from Memorial Day til Labor Day.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.