Immerse yourself in style at Waterford 6, a four bedroom, four and a half bath townhome that's just steps from the slopes and trails of Steamboat Resort. Featuring a complete remodel, this sparkling townhome has room for the entire family to spread out amongst three levels and still come together in the two open living areas, private deck, gourmet kitchen and more. Plus, bring your dog to Steamboat because this home is pet-friendly!
Ready for a luxury vacation? Then this is the home for you! The open main level floor plan features a huge living room decked out with all the amenities including a large flat screen TV, luxe leather couch & recliners, and a private wrap-around deck. Head into the kitchen to whip up dinner for your group and enjoy the high-end appliances including a wine fridge and Keurig coffee maker. Dinners are easy at the oversized eight person dining table, plus there's overflow seating for three at the breakfast bar.
When it's time to retreat, you'll love the Primary King suite, second King suite, and the Queen suite - all hosting their own ensuite bathrooms on the upper level. These bedrooms offer a perfect amount of privacy and all open up into the second lounge that's a great spot for kids to escape. On the lower level, there's a bunk suite - with Twin over Full bunk with a Twin Trundle and its own private ensuite bathroom. You'll also find the heated two car garage on this level that's ideal for the wintery weather and a great space for your winter gear. Additional amenities include gas grill on deck, private washer & dryer, boot & glove dryers, pullout in upstairs lounge, pet crate for one dog and baby essentials including a booster seat, baby gate & pack n' play. If you're looking for the perfect vacation home, look no farther than Waterford 6.Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King suite on upper level, Second King suite also on upper level, and Queen suite on the upper level, Twin over Full bunk beds with Twin Trundle in the the lower level bunk suite, and sofa sleeper in the upper level lounge. Sleeps up to 10 guests.Local Deals:
Save on Steamboat Resort lift tickets
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Please Note:
- There are only two parking spaces for this townhome, both in the garage, for cars no longer than 19 ft long and 7 ft tall.
- Pool closed 2023-2024 for maintenance.
- There is no air conditioning in this home - fans are available in the property.
- The pool is only open from Memorial Day til Labor Day.
This home is pet friendly for one dog. There is a required $25 nightly fee for one dog, which will be added to your balance after booking online or included in the total price when booking with a reservationist. *If a dog is to be left unattended at this home, there are crates provided in the garage and the dog must be kenneled in the lower level (mudroom). We ask that you do not kennel them in the garage due to noise sensitivity of the neighbors. We also ask that you do not let your dog on furniture of any kind in the home. Thank you for adhering to these requests!Parking:
There is room for two cars in the heated garage & two in the driveway. No trailer parking permitted. DO NOT park vehicles in the area adjacent to the driveway near the pool gate.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Waterford Community is a 10-15 minute walk to Steamboat Resort along paved walking paths/sidewalks and includes some elevation change. Approximately 3.5 miles from Downtown Steamboat Springs.
RENTAL LICENSE NO: STR20232884
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.