Welcome to Waterside Village C, your perfect downtown retreat nestled amongst some of Steamboat's best shops, restaurants, and parks. With stunning views of the Yampa River, Howelsen Hill and additional surrounding mountains, this updated condo is an ideal vacation home while in Steamboat Springs.
Head upstairs and inside Waterside Village C, a two bedroom, two and a half bathroom condo on Yampa Street in downtown Steamboat. The main level hosts the updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and features an open layout from the kitchen into the dining room which has a table for six guests and three more at the breakfast bar. Head into the living room to relax and cozy up by the fire after a fun day exploring Steamboat. When you're ready for some fresh mountain air, the main level deck showcases sweeping mountain and river views. When you're ready for an amazing night's sleep, take the stairs to the upper level which hosts two bedrooms outfitted with luxury linens - one King Master and one additional room with a Queen bed and Twin daybed. Both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms to ensure privacy during your visit. There's also an additional Queen sleeper sofa in the living room for overflow sleeping.
Finally, the best part about this condo is the ideal downtown location. Walk out your door to a multitude of restaurants & shops, plus river access across the street, a kids park around the block, and everything downtown Steamboat has to offer all within walking distance. This property is very close to the free shuttle stop, and is super convenient to get to the mountain. Plus this condo is the perfect spot to watch the firework shows during Winter Carnival, Fourth of July and more!
Additional amenities include a private one car garage + one parking space, air conditioning, cable TV, high speed wifi, small office space, private washer & dryer, gas grill, and remote check-in.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Master, Queen bedroom with Twin daybed, and Queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to six guests.Location:
Waterside Village in downtown Steamboat next to the Yampa River, walking distance to all downtown Steamboat shops and restaurants, and 3.5 miles from the base of Steamboat Resort.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.