Ready for a fun stay in downtown Steamboat Springs? Howelsen Place A201 is ready to host your perfect vacation. This is a perfect one bedroom condo that's nestled amongst some of Steamboat's best shops & restaurants. Park in the underground heated parking garage and head up the private elevator to your sweet updated condo on the second floor. Walk inside and soak in the modern decor & design featuring an open living & dining space, flat screen TV, plus a private patio that's perfect for enjoying a cup of joe in the morning or checking out the weather conditions for the day. The chef in your group will love the fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and everything you need to whip up an easy at home meal. But no need to stay in because some of our favorite restaurants are just a few feet away including Carl's Tavern, Taco Cabo, Mountain Tap Brewery, and Aurum Food & Wine.
Ready to rest easy after a fun day in Steamboat? Head into the Primary Queen Suite featuring a full ensuite bathroom, flat screen TV, and plush Queen bed. If your group requires overflow sleeping, there's a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room making this condo even bigger and better. All beds feature our premium luxury linen package ensuring a wonderful night's sleep.
Other amenities with this you'll love with this condo include a private ski locker at the Steamboat Resort base area, one private parking spot in the heated garage, outdoor rooftop patio access offering sunset views (accessed via B building), luggage carriers at the elevators bays, remote check-in, and the amazing walkability of everything downtown Steamboat has to offer.Sleeping Arrangements:
Queen in Primary Suite and Queen Sleeper Sofa. Sleeps up to four guests. Please Note:
There is ongoing building/patio construction & painting going on at this building throughout Summer 2022.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Downtown Steamboat. 3.5 miles to Steamboat Resort
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.