**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates! (holiday blackout dates apply)**
Downtown Steamboat is calling your name! Stay at Howelsen Place A301, a perfect one bedroom condo that's nestled amongst some of Steamboat's best shops & restaurants. Park your car in the underground heated parking garage and take the elevator up to your cozy condo on the third floor. Head inside and soak in the modern decor & design featuring an open living & dining space, fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, full bathroom with bedroom & living area access and a plush King bedroom that offers you a perfect night's sleep. Also, if you have overflow guests, there's a Queen pull out in the living area.
Other amenities with this you'll love with this condo include a one dedicated parking spot in the garage, private ski locker at the Steamboat Resort base area, outdoor rooftop patio access offering sunset views (accessed via B building), luggage carriers at the elevators bays and the amazing walkability of everything downtown Steamboat has to offer.Sleeping Arrangements:
King Bed in the Master Bedroom and Queen Sleeper Sofa. Sleeps up to four guests. Location:
Downtown Steamboat. 3.5 miles to Steamboat Resort
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.