**Guarantee your lift tickets when booking & save up to 20% on window rates. There are limited tickets available this year, so book early to guarantee your ski dates!**
Howelsen Place A302 is a one bedroom luxury condo in the heart of downtown Steamboat Springs. Walk out your door to some of the best shopping & dining Steamboat has to offer, plus stroll right down to the Yampa River or across the street to historic Howelsen Hill.
Featuring new decor & design, Howelsen Place A302 is perfect for a couple or small family. A plush King Master bedroom with large ensuite bathroom ensures you'll rest easy after a fun day exploring Steamboat. Need some overflow sleeping for when guests come to visit? Check out the Queen pullout in the stylish open living room. If you want to stay in, the fully equipped kitchen provides everything you need to whip up dinner plus there's a gas grill on the patio right off the living room if you want to cook al fresco. Additionally a small dining table, ample seating, private washer & dryer and new TV make this a spectacular condo.
You'll also love the amenities of this building including a heated parking garage, elevators to your condo, community patio area with sunset views (accessed via B building), entrance onto Yampa Street, private ski locker at Steamboat Resort and more! Plus the walkability of this condo is second to none. Make sure to check out the Farmers Markets out your door during the summer and all the tasty restaurants & shops all year long.Homeowner's Tip:
Excellent pizza and craft brews at Otto Pint, and a fun and friendly pub, Carl's, both right downstairs on the street level.Neat Feat:
Located right on Yampa Street, make sure to check out all the fun happy hours going on in the local restaurants just below your condo. Sleeping Arrangements:
King Bed in the Master Bedroom and Queen Sleeper Sofa. Sleeps up to four guests. Location:
Downtown Steamboat Springs, just 3.5 miles to the base of the ski area.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.