Lee Sims - Marketing Director
"'Come for the winters, stay for the summers', that's the local saying and it couldn't be more true! I love Steamboat in the summertime and think these properties are the perfect place to spend some quality time in the Colorado mountains this summer.
- Burgess Creek Lodge - Nestled in nature along Burgess Creek, this home offers complete privacy and great outdoor space when you're ready to grill & chill.
- Berghaus Lodge North - Located between downtown and the mountain, you're close to everything! Plus the bubbling private hot tub is calling your name.
- Evergreen Lane - This perfectly located, large townhome is just steps from the Steamboat Resort base area, right on the bus route and has sweeping views of the mountain.
- Olympian 303 - Stay downtown and enjoy the shops, dining and Yampa River right outside your door. Plus the views of Howelsen Hill from your deck are unrivaled.
- Two Bears Lodge - Room to spread out and lots of lush green space around the home, make this the perfect place to enjoy Steamboat in the summertime. You might even catch a moose or bear walking through the backyard!