Immerse yourself in Steamboat at Berghaus Lodge North townhome. On the main level, entertainment and relaxation come easy as you enter the main living room that has recently been updated with fresh decor. Inviting couches are centered around the flat screen TV and gas fireplace underneath the stone hearth. Draw the blinds to let the morning sun soak in and look to the east toward Steamboat Resort.
The fully equipped kitchen will delight any chef with stainless steel appliances, granite and marble countertops, four burner gas stove and oven, plus a kitchen island with an additional sink. When a break from the kitchen is needed, the large deck can be accessed from the kitchen or dining area. On the deck, there is a six-person dining table, two additional lounge chairs and side table, and a gas grill. Back inside guests can enjoy meals and company at the eight-person dining table.
The first of three Master bedrooms is located on the main level with a King bed, flat screen TV, deck access, and attached bathroom with dual sinks and a tub/shower combo. On the upper level, two Master suites and an upper lounge with blackjack card table, study/office with a printer, and sitting/reading area with a book collection are located. The west Master suite is the largest of them all with a King bed, stone fireplace, large individual sofa seats, flat screen TV, and private balcony. The attached Master bathroom has dual sinks, multi-directional walk-in shower, and a jetted tub. The east Master suite has a King bed, flat screen TV with DVD player, sitting area, Master bath with walk-in shower, and a private balcony. More entertainment can be found on the lowest level with a giant flat screen TV with X-Box 360, board games and private hot tub access. The fourth bedroom is located on this level and has two twin over twin bunk beds. The lower level shares a full bathroom.
Sink into a relaxing vacation in Steamboat Springs with a stay at Berghaus Lodge North that won't disappoint.
*This property does not have air conditioning - fans are available in the property. Neat Feat:
Bringing a BIG group to Steamboat? Rent the other side of this property, Berghaus Lodge South, for additional space.Sleeping arrangements:
King in the main level Master, King in the Master suite, King in the upper-level Master, and two sets of twin over twin bunks in the lower level fourth bedroom. Sleeps up to ten guests.Location:
Located 1/4 mile from the base of Steamboat Ski Resort, the free city bus (purple line) stops across the street from the end of the driveway every 20 minutes (during ski season) and takes passengers to the Gondola Transit Center, an additional city bus stop (red & blue line) is located 150 yards from the property, 2.5 miles from downtown Steamboat Springs, CO.
City of Steamboat Vacation Home Rental License NO. VHR-08-15.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Winter Park Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our Cancellation Policy here.