Elevate at Wildhorse is a newly-built, modern mountain townhome that boasts high-end style from top to bottom with three luxe bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and is a stone's throw from the private Wildhorse gondola. Decked out with all of the amenities you could ask for, contemporary design, and an unbeatable location, this property has it all!
As you walk into Elevate at Wildhorse, the first thing you'll notice is the modern and fresh take on the townhome layout. Park your car in the heated garage and step into luxury as you walk into this newly built stunner. On the entry level, you'll find plenty of ski storage and a small mud room area, perfect for stashing your ski boots and hiking shoes. Down the hall, find the Queen Suite with flat screen TV and full ensuite bathroom. Head upstairs to the main level of the home and appreciate the thoughtfully decorated space in the main living area and open kitchen area. The spacious main living area layout features plush furniture gathered around a large flat screen TV and warm gas fireplace. Chat with the chef in your group in the gourmet kitchen, either from the breakfast bar, or bar height built-in conversation dining room table. One incredible feature of this home is the garage-style door that opens up to the outdoor patio, creating a spacious al fresco dining experience!
Ready to rest easy? Discover the main level Queen bedroom on this floor and snuggle up in the hotel-style luxury linens and watch a movie on the flat screen TV. This bedroom shares a full bathroom with hallway access. Head upstairs to the Primary King Suite on the upper level and enjoy the spacious layout including a private balcony, large closet, and attached ensuite bathroom. From this bedroom, head out onto the private balcony to find the bubbling hot tub, additional outdoor seating, and gas fire pit. All bedrooms have high-end, hotel-style luxury linens and modern mountain accents that will fit the bill for your perfect mountain escape. Your next luxury mountain retreat awaits at Elevate at Wildhorse!
Additional amenities include a community pool & hot tub, fitness center, game room, & private gondola access that leads to the base of the ski area (seasonal closures.) Inside the home find hotel-style luxury linens, air conditioning, smart TVs, ski and boot storage, keyless entry, remote check-in, heated garage, and private winter shuttle service.Sleeping Arrangements:
Primary King Suite, Queen Suite, Queen bedroom and a Queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to eight guests.Please Note:
This home has ongoing construction nearby. Please contact our Vacation Planners for additional details.Local Deals:
Save on Steamboat Resort lift tickets
, gear rentals
, and more when booking with us. Discount codes will be sent after booking.Parking:
There is room for two cars in the heated garage, with very limited additional overflow parking. Please do not block parking/driveway access for any of the neighboring homes. No trailer parking permitted.Luxury Linen Package Included:
This home has crisp, white duvet covers that are washed after every stay. Enjoy hotel-style bedding in the comfort of a home.Location:
Located in the Range at Wildhorse Meadows neighborhood. Less than one mile to the ski area, about 100 yards to the Wildhorse Gondola, and only three miles to Downtown Steamboat.
RENTAL LICENSE NO: STR20231945
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference:
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images, and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs, this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check-in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.