Welcome to Moraine Circle 38 – Your mountain home away from home. Bring your entire family to enjoy this centrally located, newly updated private townhome. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, two plush living areas, a fully upgraded open kitchen and tons of amenities, this new property is sure to make your trip to Steamboat relaxing & unforgettable!
Planning on bringing lots of friends and family? The brand new kitchen with all stainless steel appliances will be perfect for preparing an amazing meal and there's seating for eight at the table and more at the breakfast bar. Everyone will have a luxurious place to rest their heads after a fun-filled day! Moraine Circle has double master bedrooms each on a separate floor featuring King beds, ensuite bathrooms & smart TV’s. The townhome also has a Queen bedroom with an ensuite bathroom on the second floor next to a perfect kids room with a twin over queen bunk bed with a twin trundle underneath. All bedrooms feature new bedding and ample closet space for your clothes and gear.
In Steamboat to enjoy the outdoor amenities? Whip up dinner on the private patio featuring a 4-burner gas grill. Take the kids over to the Moraine clubhouse, swimming pool (summer only) and two year-round hot tubs. This property is only ½ mile from the Steamboat Ski Area and even closer to the Rollingstone Golf Course. The two-car garage has room to hold your bikes, skis, snowboards, kids gear and more so getting out to enjoy nature is easy!Please Note:
- The pools & hot tubs at the Moraine complex are not currently open to guests at this time.
- This property does not have air conditioning - fans are available in the property.
- The owners of this property bring their dog to the home. If you have allergies, please contact our Vacation Planners for details.
- This property & HOA has adopted a policy of not allowing sport teams and/or players to stay at their property. If you are visiting Steamboat for a Triple Crown, Mountain Soccer, or Steamboat Lacrosse event, please choose another one of our awesome properties. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This property is a perfect centralized home base for any Steamboat adventure. Right on the bus line to downtown, less than a half mile to the base of the ski area, and a two-minute drive to the grocery store. Sleeping Arrangements:
King in the master (main level), King the second master (upstairs), Queen in the third bedroom (upstairs), Twin over Queen Bunk + twin trundle in the fourth bedroom (upstairs), Queen pullout in upstairs lounge. Sleeps up to 12 guests.Location:
Located in Cornerstone/Moraine Townhome complex off of Clubhouse Drive. 1/2 mile to Steamboat Resort, 4 miles from downtown Steamboat & 1/4 mile to shopping & dining. The free city bus (purple line) stops at the street corner of Moraine Circle every 20 minutes (during ski season) and takes passengers to the Gondola Transit Center.
The Steamboat Lodging Company Difference:
- 24/7 Local Help: Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate. We are conveniently headquartered in Steamboat Springs; this provides us with a local advantage to take care of any issue or need that may arise during your stay, 24/7. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
- Keyless Lock: This home is equipped with a Smart Lock, allowing easy, secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. There's no need to check in at a separate location!
- What's Included: Every home is stocked with all your household essentials, high-quality sheets and towels, and a starter kit of Aveda bathroom products, and an ample supply of laundry detergent, trash bags, dish soap, tissues, etc.
- We're Following the Rules: This vacation rental is professionally managed and follows all local & state tax rules. Your reservation total includes all applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Accidental Property Damage Protection. Guests will be required to sign a booking contract with Steamboat Lodging Company to complete booking.
- Clean & Safe: Keeping our vacation homes sparkling clean is a top priority at Steamboat Lodging Company. All properties are cleaned, sanitized & disinfected before guests check-in with products proven to eliminate viruses & bacteria. All linens are laundered at an offsite facility that meets commercial standards. Additionally, the entirety of our housekeeping processes meet and exceed CDC cleaning guidelines. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to our Vacation Planners for more details.
- Book Direct: Book direct with us to get the best rate available on this home. Check out our cancellation policy here.